O, Oprah Magazine This article explains the usefulness of patient advocacy, the various ways a patient advocate can help a caregiver or person with...
Coping Magazine Dr. Gazelle shares tips on how to cope if you or someone you love is diagnosed with...
AMA News Participatory medicine is a new “buzz word” for a type of patient advocacy. In this article, Dr. Gazelle notes “presenting information in a...
6 Free Resources To Help You during COVID19 and Beyond.
- The Daily Dose of Calm Audios
- Imposter No More PDF
- Everyday Resilience Book Chapter
- Leading In A Time of Crisis PDF
- From Balance To Burnout PDF
- 30-min Consult With Dr. Gazelle
Take advantage of one or more of these valuable resources created for clinicians and non-clinicians.